Whirl-Pak® Write-On Bags - 7 oz. (207 ml) - Box of 500, Sterilized
Blended, Virgin Polyethylene Film: exceptional clarity, superior strength, sterilized after manufacturing, FDA approved for food contact.
- Convenient Write-On Strip: makes labeling quick and easy, clear sample identification, for organization & traceability.
- Puncture-Proof Closure Tabs: inner and outer tapes for longevity and stability, wire for easy opening, pouring, and closing.
- Post-Manufacturing Sterilization: increased sample integrity, perforated closure to maintain sterility. Opening Pull tabs: for easy opening, non-slip textured Tyvek.
- Continuous Perimeter Seal: maximum protection against leaks.
- Trusted, Puncture-Proof Closure Tabs: tape extends beyond wire to eliminate sharp ends and provide a sturdy grip, wire tabs hold the top open for easy access to add to or remove sample, worry-free, no-leak closure for sample integrity.
Bags should not be used at temperatures above 180° F (82° C). Bags can be frozen to any temperature, even liquid nitrogen temperatures down to -346° F (-210° C) —careful handling is required after freezing. Capacity is measured when the bag is closed and tab is folded over three times. Volume and dimensions are approximate.
- 7-oz. (207 ml), 3¾” W x 7” L. (9.5 x 18 cm).
- Film Thickness: 2.5 mils (.064 mm).
- Box of 500.
Shelf Life from Sterilization date found on the Sterility Documentation: 5 years from Sterilized date found on your Sterility Confirmation